On behalf of CentraComp, I hope this message finds you and your loved ones well during this unprecedented COVID-19 global situation. These are very challenging times for nearly every community and industry across the world. Local schools have extended Spring Break, or started on-line classes, colleges across the country are finishing the semester through on-line classes, and companies are sending employees to work from home. Over the course of a few weeks, the world has fundamentally changed daily routines for millions of people!
CentraComp’s Continuity of Business Plan
We are actively monitoring the ongoing developments of the COVID-19 outbreak and are taking all necessary precautions to address the safety of our staff, partners, and clients. Almost every county in the DFW are under various levels of lockdown and we are making every effort to adhere to these restrictions. In light of this we are limiting any on-site visits to only the most severe issues that are causing disruption to business. All other issues will be addressed remotely.
Your Continuity of Business Plan
We understand that keeping your business running during this situation is vital. We also understand that your daily operations are probably a little different than they have been in the past. You and your staff may be working from home more than ever before, your work shift may be different, or you may be focused on other things that are not typical to your routine. In any case, we want to remind you that we are here to ensure your daily operations are intact.
- Home/Off-Premises – Like many of us here at CentraComp, you and your staff may be working outside of your office. If you are having issues functioning properly from your off-premises location, we will be happy to help. NOTE: Home/Off Premises support is typically not something we support, but as mentioned, these are not typical times. We would make every effort to help, but somethings may be outside of our control.
- Work Shift Change – We are usually available to help at pretty much any time, but our standard incident hours are usually from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. If your work shift has you working outside of a typical business day, we can still help. Simply follow the standard incident submission process outlined below, and we will make every effort to help.
- Working on Something New – For several industries and businesses, things may slow down a bit during this situation. This may allow you to focus on a project that you have been meaning to pick up for a while. If you need help installing some new software, or anything else IT related, please let us know and we will be happy to discuss.
As always, please rest assured that your success and business operations are still our top priority!
For all issues, please remember these tips:
- Email: Always use the helpdesk email [email protected]. This way, everyone gets notified that you have submitted an incident ticket or have question
- Phone: Always use the support line (817) 440-7600. Again, this way everyone gets notified that you are calling
- Tickets: As always, you can submit a ticket through our convenient online portal https://www.Helpdesk.CentraComp.com
- Texting: Please leverage email or our ticketing system for faster responses
Other Tips and Tricks
We will not bore you with the “social distancing” and “stay home” trends, you are probably seeing that enough, but here are a few things you may not have considered.
- Be careful with home data usage. With all the remote work and on-line schooling, it will be very easy to exceed data caps. Most home internet providers offer unlimited data, but there are a surprisingly large number that do have data caps. If you are unsure, make sure to check.
- Be careful with mobile data usage. Just like above, there are a lot of reasons that we are using more data during this situation. For mobile phones, simple boredom can lead to huge data usage! SO, double check your cellular plan! Exceeding mobile data can get expensive fast.
- Support small business. This is probably near and dear to you; we know it is to us. While many of us are avoiding going out, we still like to eat! Several services are offering minimal-touch food delivery.
Thank you for your continued business and partnership. Please don’t hesitate to let us know how e can help during all of this.